Perhaps you know where some of the photographs below were taken? If you can help, please note the number related to each image with your comment below. Click on the images to enable enlargement.
1) Its summer here…
2) North Island wharf
3) Is it Otago harbour? And if so, what is the view of?
4) Coastal view – probably North Island
5) Pushing a car through a township somewhere in the North Island
6) Summer again…
7) 19th century factory – perhaps near Dunedin?
8) A coastal Northland township
9) A real local in Rona Bay, Eastbourne – is the house still there?
10) Somewhere in the Coromandel?
11) No clues here….
12) Damage from the 1931 Napier earthquake – which bridge is it?
13) Main street, Greytown?