The botanically-inclined may find something of interest in the just-published Wellington Botanical Society Bulletin. Number 54 includes:
- the uses of some common native plants.
- notes on the propagation of native plants.
- accounts of the diatoms and bryophytes recorded during the 2011 bioblitz on Mana Island.
- the use of names in botany.
- detailed accounts of the Owhiro Stream area and Makara Foreshore Reserve.
The Bulletin is distributed free to the Society’s members, or available for separate purchase.
Articles from earlier numbers are freely downloadable from this website.