Squid Poem

Hi!
My friend Mila replied to my post on Wednesday about what the squid felt like. Here she is:

The author Mila

She has also since sent me a wonderful poem she wrote about the colossal squid:

I love her picture of the squid – it rocks!

cheers
Emma – the squid toucher

1. emmabest

Hi Mark

I’m still here… somewhere but as we’ve done so many posts my one was pushed further down the list. Keep scrolling through the older posts and you’ll find me and the tentacled one… :-)

2. Mark Smitheman

Hi Emma,
    What’s happened to the pics of you touching the squid?
    Mark

3. louise

great drawing of the squid Mila……. wish i could read your poem but i can’t seem to find it on here…. rock on kiddo!!

4. emmabest

Hi Sarah

thanks for your query – I’ve emailed you a link that will hopefully give you the info you need. Good luck with your presentation!

5. emmabest

Hiya
    I’d made a mistake as I first posted this as a new page not a post – nobody could really find it!

So below I’ve copied all the replies from the first time – sorry Mila!

Lara, Mila and Caleb Says:
    1 May 2008 at 8:55 pm e
    Hi Emma
    Thanks for posting my poem and picture
    Love, Mila

Nana Says:
    1 May 2008 at 9:39 pm e
    Hi Emma and Mila,
    Love your poem and picture of the squid Mila, well done. Certainly an interesting “squid” sideline you have going at the moment Emma – the blog has been excellent.
    All the best,
    Barbara

john lundon Says:
    1 May 2008 at 10:23 pm e
    well all i can say is squiddily diddily.

Granny Says:
    1 May 2008 at 10:58 pm e
    Well done Mila and Emma – Mila for her good poem and picture and Emma for touching the thing!

Granny/Sue

Emma Says:
    2 May 2008 at 10:33 am e
    Hello everyone

All I can say is – if anyone says ‘do you want to come up an look at the colossal squid?’

say YES PLEASE!

Mila’s poem is just awesome, I’m glad I was able to post it.

Gwenda Says:
    2 May 2008 at 2:11 pm e
    Hi Mila

Good to see you at Nana’s office yesterday. I love your poem. Isn’t it an amazing sea creature!

Good photo of you, too!

6. Sarah

it was sja007@student.usc.edu.au not the one above

7. Sarah

hey i am was wondering if i could obtain some information from your guys about the Colossal squid. i am doing a presetaion for enviroment,technolgy ans sustainablity, Please get back to me, at my email address ja007@student.usc.edu.au
    sarah